Sunday, April 15, 2018

The beginning of the end.

NEWS
1. our mission president has given us more than an hour to email!  life is GOOD.
2.  um. recently because we're doing more service, we've been teaching our kinda investigators daughter how to read and write bc she's not in school. she's 7 and cant read ):  and while helpign her, and singing songs with her with the uke, i've gotten this werid fuzzy feelings in my heart and i think i want to do something to work with kids when i get home. i dont know if that means i'm supposed to be a teacher or something, but my new dream calling is to be in the nursery.  I am confused, but all of a sudden i love kids. o>o
3. THIS IS MY LAST WEEK AS A FULL TIME MISSIONARY WHAT!?!?!?! SOOOO CRAZYYYYYYYYYY AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

It's so surreal and so crazy and weird, but i'm excited. and i am so grateful for the experience I've had as a misisonary.  Without the mission, there's no way I'd be fully converted to the gospel, the depth that the Lord desires me to be converted.  I am so grateful for everything that i've learned, felt, and experienced.  i'm not dead yet, so this week we're gonna kill it!  
ya know, i was sad at first, because none of my investigators are geting baptized before i leave, but i know they will, I love heavenly father's children here, and i'm leaving them all a prepaid envelope with my address on it so they can mail me their picture when they fianlly are baptzied (:   Life is good, the Lord is good, the gospel is true!  I promise next week's email will be more heart felt!
Go read Mosiah 4, it's like on eof my favorite chpaters in the book of mormon. my favorite verses are 2 qnd 3, where teh people of benjamin are done hearing his words, and they realize how crappy theyve been, but instead of being sad, they plead for mercy and for their hjearts to be purified, and the holy ghost rests upon them and they receieve a remission of their sins, it says, they were filled with JOY<3 thats so beautiful.
we can feel like that every week yall, when we take the sacrament with a broken heart and contrite spirit, before hand, we've already prayed with all of our hearts to know what heavenly father wishes for us to change to become better in prayer.  I loved President Nelson's talk, so beautiful, i know if we apply his counsel in our lives, we can be filled with this joy as well.  Love you all!  have a christ centered week yall!
sampai jumpa lagi ya?

1) said goodbye to sister liliek last night 
2) THE MOST HEALTHIEST CAT I'VE EVER SEEN IN INDO SOO SOOOO CUTEEE
3) teaching this little girl how to read and write <3
4) YALL, THIS LADY HAS 13 CATS AND A HUSKY AND 2 DOGS I WAS IN CAT HEAVEN!  she didnt receive a book of mormon tho lol 
5) Sis Siwi <3





No comments:

Post a Comment