Monday, January 9, 2017

Miracles

WOW WEE I HAVE NO TIME TO EMAIL AHHAHAHA SORRYYYYYY
But let me tell you this,  I have seen miracle after miracle tihs past week.
Miracle 1: HAN HAN STOPPED SMOKING (we haven't checked yet today...)  BUT FOR THE PAST THREE DAYS NOT A SINGLE ONE.  HE WENT FROM A PACK A DAY, TO ONE TO TWO A DAY TO NOTHING. AND HE'S GETTING BAPTIZED THIS SUNDAY WAHAT WHAESD;FJKA;SFD;ADKS I'M GOING TO EXPLODE WITH EXCITEMENT.  I really have seen a change in heart, and I love him so dearly.
Miracle 2:  ANITA  (i don't know if i've told you about her already or not...)  BUT SHE LOOKED UP THE CHURCH HERSELF, AND WHEN WE TEACH SHE JUST KNOWS IT'S TRUE AND SHE CAN'T WAIT TO BE BAPTIZED JANUARY 28TH AND SHE. CAME TO CHURCH. EVEN. WHEN. SHE. HAD. SCHOOL. THAT. DAY.  WAHT ADSKLFJAS;FDJASD; MIRACLE.  O h my goodness i love her to pieces.
there are soooo many more that I would love to share...  but I really don't have time, THANK YOU ALL FOR THE BIRTHDAY WISHES (which is why i dont have time to  write a novel bc i was crying from all your sweet messages)   I had a really amazing experience with Ibu Lily, which was a miracle for me,  we watched the testament with her,  and i recieved the most beautiful witness about how REAL our Savior is, I was sobbing when I bore my testimony to her.  She wants to get baptized, but her Husband, who is buddhist, wont' let her. -___-  ya.  that happens here a lot.  ):
THIS CHURCH IS TRUE.  I LOVE THE BOOK OF MORMON, I LOVE MY SAVIOR AND MY HEAVENLY FATHER.  And I know they love you all too
OH AND WE WENT TO TAMAN SAFARI TODAY.  AN ORANGUTANG TRIED TO KISS ME.  (Yes calista you can post this pic on Insta (; )  OKAY BYYEEE <3
1) Yes that is an elephant trying to come into the car (AND NO WE CANNOT RIDE THEM >:(  )
2)  This is Sifa, the Orangutang, trying to kill me (;
3) I forgot the snakes name (OH AND MOM I PET A KANGAROO TODAY, YOU WOULD LOVE TAMAN SAFARI)  (Oh and I also bought you a present, but youll have to wait... 16  months (;  )
4) Sifa grabbed me and scared the CRAP out of  me  (:



No comments:

Post a Comment